Autokamp "Oštro" Kraljevica
AUTOKAMP "OŠTRO" KRALJEVICA
Camping Oštro was named after forested peninsula on which it is located. Subsequently, the symbol of the camp is not just a lighthouse, but Kraljevica’s favourite "Lantern", a beautiful building at the very top of the peninsula, built in 1872. Through all the years since the camp exists, forest remained the same, whereas the campsite has changed completely, after years without investments. During the years 2010 and 2011, the camp was completely renovated and with brand new camping pitches, toilet blocks and adapted reception, waiting for the familiar and new guests. The camping is ready to accommodate up to 894 people, with 298 camping pitches. In addition to the camping facilities, there are 20 apartments for those who love nature, but prefer a solid roof over their heads. These cottages are with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a kitchen.
ACCOMMODATION IN KAMP "OŠTRO" KRALJEVICA
The campsite is ready to accept up to 894 people. Most of the camp is divided into pitches (298 pitches), with electricity and tap water. Most of the pitches are in the shadow for the most of the day. Camping ground is divided into three zones, A, B and C with zone A closest to the sea line and C farthest from it (up to 50 meters from the sea). Camping Oštro also offers 20 apartments suitable to accommodate four people. Each apartment has two bedrooms at the floor and the kitchen and bathroom at the ground floor.